The SG50 Curtain Walling System is a structurally-glazed solution designed to offer high performance.Download Facts Sheet PDF file_download
- Uses same grid of mullions and transoms as the SL50.
- Curtain walls with structurally bonded opening elements with ""structural"" (all-glass) aesthetics.
- Can be used in a full structurally glazed solution or combined with an expressed outer cover in either vertical or horizontal planes.
- 21 mm visible gap between panels.
- Glass installation is achieved by a stainless steel toggle which is fixed on the structure and guarantees mechanical retains.
- Peripheral and finishing profiles.
- All surface finishes available.
- Customised finishes upon request.
- Ideal for commercial and industrial sector application incl. offices, hospitals and schools.
- Max glass thickness (mm) - 35
- Maximum sash load (kg) - 690
- Frame options - 50
- Multi-point locking
Our aluminum curtain walls enable specifiers to create impressive facades that not only enhance the aesthetics of a building but also provide the functionality and performance required to meet and exceed current standards.